Date: 31st March, 2017
It is hereby announced for the information of the general public particularly Officers in the Delta State Civil Service that His Excellency, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, Delta State Governor, has approved the implementation of the 2nd edition of the Delta State Civil Service Inter-Cadre Transfer Aptitude Test for 180 shortlisted candidates seeking transfer into the officers’ cadre(s) within the State Civil Service, in collaboration with the Centre for Management Development (CMD).
Accordingly, the State Head of Service, Mr. Reginald Bayoko Mni, will on Monday April 10, 2017, declare open a two day refresher course for the shortlisted candidates at the Conference Hall of the Directorate of Chieftaincy Affairs, off Maryan Babangida Way, Asaba by 8.00am prompt.
The refresher course would be followed by a one day aptitude test on Wednesday April 13, 2017 by 9.00am.
Prospective candidates are to advised to check for their names at the notice boards of the following offices:
- Office of the Head of Service, Asaba
- New Secretariat Complex, Maryam Babangida Way, Asaba
- New Secretariat, (Extension) Complex, Maryam Babangida Way, Asaba
- Civil Service Commission, Asaba
- Directorate of Establishments and pensions, Asaba
- Directorate of Political and Security Services, Ibusa Road, Asaba
- Governor’s Office annex, Warri
- Delta State Liaison Office, Lagos
- Delta State Liaison Office, Abuja
Candidates seeking transfer to Assistant Cadre(s) are not to partake in the exercise. They are to check for their names at the designated notice boards in the office of the Head of Service on Monday April 17, 2017 and are to come along with photocopies of the under-listed documents:
- Application letter for Inter-Cadre Transfer
- Letter of first Appointment
- Letter of Confirmation of Appointment
- 3 years most recent APER reports
- Civil Service Commission input letter
- All academic details
- Approval for study leave/in-service training (where applicable)
- Acknowledgement of notification of result by the Directorate at Establishments and Pensions (where applicable)
All concerned candidates are by this announcement advised to take note and act accordingly.
Director of Information