It is hereby announced for the information of the general public and particularly students of Delta State Origin that the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has commenced online bursary registration of Students for the State Government’s 2015/2016 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS).
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- Be a Registered full time student only of Tertiary Institutions (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are NOT eligible)
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or;
- Be in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students;
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Log on to www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click on Apply here to submit your bursary application form;
- You will be charged One Thousand Naira (N1,000) non-refundable online processing and verification fee using Interswitch Verve or Master Debit Card (ATM Card);
III. Printed and Signed copy of your Online Acknowledgement Card should be uploaded in your profile to complete your bursary registration.
- Online application will be open from Thursday, 22nd September, 2016 (12:00PM)to Friday, 4th November, 2016 (11:59 PM)
Note: All applications MUST be processed and submitted Online. All enquiries should be channelled to the following Help Lines 056 290 617; 0802 350 3315 and Support Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Comrade Elijah, Ologe
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board