Date: 31st March, 2017
It is hereby announced for the information of the general public particularly Deltans that Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination (NDAEE) will take place at the designated centres on Saturday April 22, 2017. Only candidates who have registered for JAMB 2017 are eligible to sit for the NDAEE.
2. After completing JAMB registration, applicants should return to the NDA applications portal and log-in with their e-mail address and password and choose their Examination Centre before downloading the Examination Admission Card from the website which grants access for the NDAEE.
3. Candidates are expected at the examination venues by 7.30am (0730 hours). Airforce Primary School Benin-City Edo State, is one of the designated centres for the examinations.
4. Screening will take place between 7.45am (0:45 hours) and 8.45am (0845hours) while the examination will start by 9.00am (0900hours).
5. Any candidate who is not at the centre by 9.00am (0900hours) will not be allowed to white the examination.
6. Candidates are expected to come along with the following:
- Acknowledgement Form (downloaded from the Internet)
- JAMB 2017 Registration Slip
- Examination Admission Card (downloaded from the Internet after the release of JAMB result).
- Two postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs. Candidate’s Name, State of Origin, Course chosen, Exam centre and Examination number should be written at the back of the photographs.
- Writing material, including original HB Pencil which will be used in shading answers.
7. Candidates should not come to the examination venue with their mobile phones. Any candidate caught with a mobile phone will be automatically disqualified.
Director of Information